Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,355 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,400 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)