Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.895 BOB / USD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,661 ($2,416) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,700 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 5 hours ago)