Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.902 BOB / USD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,991 ($2,462) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,900 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)