Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 284% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b34,155 ($4,950) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,900 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)