Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.893 BOB / USD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 282% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b28,233 ($4,096) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,400 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €35,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)