Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06436 BOB / KES
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 54% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,791 (Shilling198,747) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,300 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)