Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06288 BOB / KES
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 50% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,618 (Shilling200,672) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,400 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)