Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.212 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 175% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b24,173 (€2,944) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,800 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)