Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09270 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,143 (руб 120,204) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,800 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)