Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,154 ($3,210) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,600 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 2 hours ago)