Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00189 BOB / COP
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,318 (COL$4,411,518) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,400 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)