Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00189 BOB / COP
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,307 (COL$4,922,019) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,300 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €33 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)