Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.928 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,721 (9,395TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,100 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)