Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.888 BOB / HKD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 255% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b28,771 (HK$32,409) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,100 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)