Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33189 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,841 (Mex$ 29,650) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,700 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)