Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09366 BOB / INR
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is about the same as in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,172 (₨87,249) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,000 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)