Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.119 BOB / DKK
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 229% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b29,282 (kr26,166) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,900 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 4 hours ago)