Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,463 (R$ 6,962) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,400 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)