Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.066 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 81% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,935 (13,070元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b7,700 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)