Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00190 BOB / COP
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,494 (COL$4,480,433) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,000 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €33,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)