Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00104 BOB / PYG
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,592 (8,270,201 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,200 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)