Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.737 BOB / JOD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 81% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,353 (Dinar 1,577) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,500 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mississauga costs C$1.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$121,000 (about 1 hour ago)