Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tarija, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.723 BOB / JOD
Do you live in Tarija? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 79% more expensive than in Tarija (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,581 (Dinar 1,603) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b8,700 in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €35,365 (about 2 hours ago)