Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48518 RON / SEK
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 180% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 14,828 lei (30,561 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)