Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48008 RON / SEK
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 183% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 13,008 lei (27,095 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)