Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,805 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00590 RON / CLP
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,941 lei (CH$1,515,283) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)