Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,642 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00566 RON / CLP
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,002 lei (CH$1,414,334) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)