Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.720 RON / BRL
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,334 lei (R$ 7,406) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)