Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.874 RON / EUR
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 174% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 11,777 lei (€2,416) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)