Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Târgu Mureş, Romania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.737 RON / BRL
Do you live in Târgu Mureş? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Târgu Mureş (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,652 lei (R$ 7,665) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)