Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 332.302 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 355% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,464,721 KZT (AU$4,408) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)