Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 324.885 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 347% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,010 KZT (AU$4,580) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)