Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 49.226 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 252% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,087,138 KZT (22,085 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)