Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,020 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.686 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,958 KZT (R$ 7,270) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)