Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.612 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 120% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,318 KZT (CH$1,101,489) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)