Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,543 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.598 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 115% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,550 KZT (CH$1,156,843) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)