Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,530 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.579 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 109% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,772 KZT (CH$1,185,350) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)