Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 417.854 KZT / USD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 215% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,038 KZT ($2,400) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)