Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.585 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 485,478 KZT (R$ 6,509) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)