Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.812 KZT / KES
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 90% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,206 KZT (Shilling156,412) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)