Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 515.435 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 241% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 998,186 KZT (€1,937) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 189 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)