Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 503.983 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 237% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,531 KZT (€2,045) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)