Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 355.339 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 202% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 945,620 KZT (C$2,661) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)