Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 330.723 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 181% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,186 KZT (C$2,486) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)