Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11428 KZT / COP
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,155 KZT (COL$4,000,412) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 3 hours ago)