Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 104.741 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 81% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,882 KZT (RM5,594) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 4 hours ago)