Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 432.786 KZT / USD
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 85% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,351 KZT ($1,454) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)