Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.910 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,816 KZT (Mex$ 27,464) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)