Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Taraz, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11476 KZT / COP
Do you live in Taraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Taraz (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,056 KZT (COL$4,191,817) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 KZT in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)