Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Taranto you would need to make just about €1,131 (2,213 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)