Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Taranto you would need to make just about €1,339 (2,620 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)