Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.827 EUR / USD
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 ($2,564) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Taranto.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)